› About BenQ ›Human Resource
|Job Title||Job Category||Job Location||Deadline|
Position Code Position Openings Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Department Customer Care Department Preferred Qualifications
The successful candidate has:
- MBO education or similar work experience;
- Fluency in German (native or almost native), oral and written; Fluency in English, Italian, Dutch or French is a plus.
- Previous experience in technical support organization is highly preferred;
- Capable of functioning in a fast paced call centre environment;
- Must have a strong initiative, be positive and a quick learner;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with complaints from customers;
- Ability to manage time wisely to meet call handle time and work with targets;
- Flexibility to work various shifts;
- Passion in technology;
- Customer Service minded;
- Good communications skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Fluency in German (native or almost native), oral and written; Fluency in English, Italian, Dutch or French is a plus.
- Providing information about BenQ and BenQ products to Customers;
- Providing support to BenQ customers, including end-users and re-sellers, primarily via telephone but also via generated web forms and email;
- Trouble shooting and problem solving with customers via telephone or e-mail;
- Achieving and maintaining service level targets;
- Escalating repairs to local workshops;
- Making appointments with logistic partners for returns;
- Effective use of the systems and tools available to Support Centre;
- Handling escalations which are customer generated;
- Contributing to overall team performance, including support and assistance of the team;
- Logging general inquiries and frequently asked questions;
- Being a back up for in-house projects, related to customer satisfaction and promotions;
- Processing accessory/product requests;
- Liaising with workshops, customers and logistics department to offer substitution models.