|Job Title||Job Category||Job Location||Deadline|
Position Code Position Openings Contact Applicants must be an EU resident, or have an existing work permit allowing them to work freely in the Netherlands. Preference will be given to candidates currently residing in the Eindhoven area. If you believe you have the necessary qualifications to accept this challenging position, and are interested in becoming a part of our IT team please send your application (including a current CV) in English by e-mail to, HRAdmin.eu@BenQ.com, or by post to: Human Resources Department BenQ Europe B.V. Meerenakkerweg 1-17 5652 AR EINDHOVEN Department IT Department Preferred Qualifications Requirements: • College (MBO/HBO) or higher school level education, ideally with further education in IT; • One or more technical certifications in Microsoft, VMware, Linux/Unix or other relevant technology platforms; • Experience with computer (workstation & server) hardware and operating systems listed above; • Experience in networking technologies and equipment; • Minimum of two years’ work experience; • Fluency in written and spoken English is a requirement, Mandarin is beneficial but not essential, other languages an advantage; • Ability to work independently and investigate and solve varying technical issues; • Ability to handle stress while maintaining a customer focus; • An attitude which values reliability and initiative – in yourself as well as others; Language Requirement English Job Description
As an ICT Specialist in the IT Services team you will work with IT colleagues in BenQ’s European regional headquarters, located in Eindhoven, managing and supporting a European wide IT infrastructure, including key systems hosted in the company data center. BenQ Europe is also part of BenQ’s global organisation and IT platform. Working at BenQ Europe will give the IT professional exposure to, and experience with, many mainstream and leading edge technologies and products. Core Tasks & Responsibilities:
Network & System Administration:
• Designing, building, maintaining & supporting:
o The European wide Windows Active Directory domain which is part of a global Active Directory architecture.
o The Microsoft Exchange platform which supports all European offices and which is part of the company global Exchange architecture.
o All servers in the data center in the European headquarters, as well as servers in BenQ Europe’s national subsidiary offices. Servers run on a virtualised server platform on VMware. In the data center there is a leading edge HP SAN for shared data storage.
o Linux & Unix servers – OS level maintenance and installing and managing a number of turnkey solutions running on LAMP or similar Linux/Unix platforms.
o The European wide networking, VPN, WiFi and telecommunication systems using equipment from HP, Juniper, Avaya & Ruckus Wireless.
o All related technical equipment which supports the above systems.
Pan European End-User IT Support:
• Supporting 1st line IT support staff who are responsible for covering end-user queries regarding any office automation systems (desktops, printers, servers, networks), including Microsoft Terminal Server based thin-client platforms, in the BenQ Europe regional headquarters in Eindhoven plus all national subsidiary offices throughout Europe.
• 2nd line IT support of any queries related to any BenQ offices’ servers and/or IT systems.
Position Code Position Openings Contact email@example.com Department Customer Care Department Preferred Qualifications
The successful candidate has:
- MBO education or similar work experience;
- Fluency in German (native or almost native), oral and written; Fluency in English, Italian, Dutch or French is a plus.
- Previous experience in technical support organization is highly preferred;
- Capable of functioning in a fast paced call centre environment;
- Must have a strong initiative, be positive and a quick learner;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with complaints from customers;
- Ability to manage time wisely to meet call handle time and work with targets;
- Flexibility to work various shifts;
- Passion in technology;
- Customer Service minded;
- Good communications skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Fluency in German (native or almost native), oral and written; Fluency in English, Italian, Dutch or French is a plus.
- Providing information about BenQ and BenQ products to Customers;
- Providing support to BenQ customers, including end-users and re-sellers, primarily via telephone but also via generated web forms and email;
- Trouble shooting and problem solving with customers via telephone or e-mail;
- Achieving and maintaining service level targets;
- Escalating repairs to local workshops;
- Making appointments with logistic partners for returns;
- Effective use of the systems and tools available to Support Centre;
- Handling escalations which are customer generated;
- Contributing to overall team performance, including support and assistance of the team;
- Logging general inquiries and frequently asked questions;
- Being a back up for in-house projects, related to customer satisfaction and promotions;
- Processing accessory/product requests;
- Liaising with workshops, customers and logistics department to offer substitution models.